Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ribbon Top

So today's post is just a little quickie....

I whipped up this fun little ribbon top for a sweet friend the other day. It literally took me no time at all. I first saw the idea from Sweet Verbena. She is so cute and crafty. (Check out her guest post at UCreate today, I'm totally going to try that.) The only thing I did different was use a cotton fabric and ribbon for the tie. But I thought it was cute and so did my sweet model (and that's what counts right?). If your interested in doing your own, be sure to check out the link to the tutorial.

See, I told you she was cute. The top just emphasizes it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey your a winner of the Lil Luna giveaway!!! http://adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete