Friday, November 4, 2011

Bedroom Re-do: To Do List

You all have seen that it started here. Even though it took me forever to get started, ya'll I'm running with it now. I will be taking a short break tonight, to craft Christmas Ornaments with my girlfriends, but Saturday and Sunday are booked with Bedroom re-do items.
 
Let me give you a sneak peek at the to-do list:
  1. Repaint bedroom - Intense Teal by Behr (done! woo woo!)
  2. find new side tables - (found and purchased at the Maj-R Savor)
  3. refinish side tables
  4. new lamps (found and purchased at Good Will)
  5. repaint lamps & get new drum shades
  6. repaint dresser (my mom purchased me a new dresser so there will be some furniture shuffling as well)
  7. Make a tufted headboard ( I have the fabric, need wood and foam)
  8. Flip fan blades over to the dark wood side
  9. new bedding (done)
  10. Throw pillows (I have the fabric, need to sew them up)
  11. Stencil the wall behind the bed (doing this Sunday, I'm pretty excited)
  12. new curtains
  13. reupholster the hope chest top (I've got the fabric, happening Saturday!)
 So this is what is upcoming:
#3, 5, 6 and 13 are scheduled for Saturday. #11 is scheduled for Sunday. Wish me luck!
Found:http://pinterest.com/pin/85783901/ This is what I'm going to attempt to do in the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment