Monday, September 12, 2011

Pinterest Challenge -- ACCEPTED!

Do you all know my good friend, Val, the Sassy Housewife? You don't! Then find the time to pop over and visit. Oh, wait, what's that.....Val, you're my only follower? DAMN! Do you know yourself...that's silly, of course you do. Come on people, hit the "Follow" button. It isn't hard. Plus it means you'll get a semi-regular dose of ME and who doesn't like that.

Alright, let me start over. Hey Val, you know that PINTEREST CHALLENGE you issued, I ACCEPT. Little did you know, that I've already got a bunch of stuff in the works, and I'm going to BLOW YOUR MIND. Or at least make you squeal with delight, or maybe just make you say "that's cute." I don't know, but I can only hope it is the first option.

If you don't know about Pinterest yet, I like to call it crack for organized people. If you want you can come follow my boards, and get some ideas. And if you want to play along, be sure to visit Val and let her know.

Let me show you some of the ideas I've been working on/have scheduled for around the Castle Casa.

Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Amy on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest
Source: shannonberrey.com via Amy on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest
Source: alwayschasinglife.blogspot.com via Amy on Pinterest
 I've also got one more project in the works inspired from Pinterest, but it's for a certain pregnant momma, and I don't really want to spoil it for her.

I look forward to showing you my projects as they get completed, but I'm really looking forward to them just being done. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment