Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to Crazy Town

 I hope everyone is getting in the Halloween mood. I've never been much into decorating for the Holidays unless it's for Christmas. Now I know some people get really into decorating they're houses for any and all holidays. To each his own. But then there are some people, who when you see how far over the top they go make you think "Welcome to Crazy Town....Population these guys." Check out these videos.



My understanding is this guy does these type of light shows for almost every major holiday. His neighbors must think he's either awesome or hate his guts. But he's not the only one. Check out this guy.



And because you can't mention Home Light Shows with out mentioning one that features the greatest College Basketball team of all time.



These guys must have outrageous electricity bills. And rocking sound systems. Let me just say I'm glad I live in a quiet neighborhood, and that YouTube let's me experience this stuff anyway. Has anyone else out there been crazy over the top with Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment